Made to order
Production time: 8 weeks
Introducing Studio, the latest sofa landscape in the NORR11 collection - a tribute to the timeless era of the 70s and its expressive aesthetic. A versatile yet simple system of modules that appear in infinite variations to form numerous settings, shapes and styles to fit into any type of environment. Whether in a small living area or in a large public space.
Studio is characterized by its bold, ridged upholstery, inspired by late 70s sofa styles but refined in a contemporary way, giving the series a unique identity. Each Studio module is characterized by soft and inviting lines, ideal for living, gathering and relaxing where you can feel completely at ease. The armrest cushion is loose and can be moved and repositioned throughout the range to compensate for the ridged padding.
- 360 degree design, each module can stand alone
- Modules can be flipped over to create a two-sided sofa
- Click-Link system connects the modules
- Movable armrest cushion
- Soft foam blend for ultimate comfort
- Available in a classic, non-ridged upholstery upon request
- Available in a wide range of high quality eco fabrics or Sørensen leather
- Made in Italy
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2021
Made to order: Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for furniture or other custom-made products.